cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8.6 Directory Numbers (Internal Caller ID)

ryadelix76
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys;

I did set my RP for not displaying the CallerID internal and it's work.

The only problem I have is when I set my Traslation Pattern name = 7024 (for example) is working but when I replace it by 70XX it's display the extension .

Did some one have this problem before ?

Ryad M

Thanks

8 Replies 8

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you sure the call is routing through the 70XX TP? What is the actual DN? and does the phone's CSS have direct access to the parition assigned to the phone DN?

Chris

Hi Chris and thank for your response.

This is what I did:

DN 1 :77004 (Device Provile)

RP: RP1

CSS: CSS 1

DN 2: 66663 ( Hard phone 7941 )

RP:RP2

CSS: CSS2

Translation Pattern: 66663

PT: RP1

CSS:CSS 2

Calling Line ID presentation: Restricted

Connected Name Presentation : Restricted.

Like this is working from 77004 calling 66663 it's show Private

But when I replace TP 66663 by 6666X it's show extension of 77004

And I did double check in CSS1 no PT2 and in CSS2 no PT 1

It's weird 

What is CSS1 configured like?  It cannot include RP2 if you want it to work properly as the phone DN is more explicit match when the DNs of the phone and TR are not the same.

Currently CSS1 probably lists RP1 before RP2 hence the expected behavior.

HTH,

Chris

My CSS1 is like this:

PT_EB_Calls_Rest

PT_EB_Agent_UCCX ( this is my PT 1)

PT_EB_MESS_Voice_Mail

My CSS2 is like this:

PT_EB_Calls_Rest

PT_EB_Interne ( This is my PT 2)

PT_MESS_Voice_Mail

The' Weird, it's working when I did specifed the pattern like 66663 but when I change 3 by X it's falde .

And I did analyse the route by using Dialer Number Analyser and it's using my TP in both senarios

Ryad

So, what is RP1 and RP2? I assumed these are Route Paritions, yet your latest config does not have these.

I explained to you why it is working the way it is, best match wins over, if 2 matches are the same route parition order in dialing device's CSS wins.

Chris

My RP1 is PT_EB_Agent_UCCX and my RP2 is PT_EB_Interne and you are right they are my Route Partitions ,

So my error is for the CSS distrubution ?

So, DN  66663 is assigned to PT_EB_Interne? Which is not listed in CSS1 assigned to the dialing device?

When you say 77004 is a device profile, you mean you login with this profile onto a phone with EM?

If so then the CSS assigned to the phone is also being used in conjunction with the CSS of the DN, so what CSS is assigned to the phone you are loggin onto?

Chris

Yes exacly:

DN 66663 is assigned to PT_EN_interne which not listed in CCS 1

The 77004 is a profile onto a phone with EM and the physic phone has the same CSS as profile Device 77004 ( CSS1)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: