Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 9.0 - ELM - CUWM Premium nomenclature

m.paolelli
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning,

I'm trying to understand what type of licenses are below the nomenclature "CUWL Premium", findable in the CUCM ELM 9.0.

I know, because I've it in my LAB, that this nomenclature disappears in the CUCM ELM 9.1... but now I've it to the customer site, and I'd like to explain to me and to him if below that voice there contemporaneously are the CUWL Std, the UCL Enhanced, and so on.

Can someone help?

Thanks.

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CUWL Premium and UCL Advanced were license levels that never actually shipped. At the time 9.0 was being coded Cisco intended to introduce additional tiers. Right before FCS they changed their mind and tweaked existing product levels instead. It was too late for 9.0 but the corrections made it into 9.1. Since the license levels never actually launched their details are covered under NDA so that's all the detail I feel comfortable sharing publically.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: