IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,A customer of ours is looking for a customized application to monitor some CUCM services that we can see at RTMT.Our app team is working on create the monitoring tool, just to present the information (CPU processing, RAM, disk, alerts, etc.) on...

CUCME in SRST Mode- Cisco IP Phones if they lose their connection to a remote Primary CUCM  which can occur if the WAN connection to the main site is down.Phones are in SRST mode. As soon as phones are in SRST mode, they cant dial internal dialing by...

I am trying to configure a solution for schools in the K-12 environment. Basically, I want all calls that originate from PSTN to be sent straight to the teacher's voicemail box during business hours and ring the phone after hours. But I need internal...

the following messages are being  output in my router 2801May  9 09:51:24.959: [S] mgcp_msg_ack:6166,Updating (*)=172.16.20.12May  9 09:51:54.955: [S] mgcp_msg_ack:6166,Updating (*)=172.16.20.13May  9 09:52:24.952: [S] mgcp_msg_ack:6166,Updating (*)=...

CUCM 7.1.3 Hi,We have a series of phones that have registered and work as expected like 7912, 7940, and 7960's. However when I register and add a DN to a 3911 it can't place calls and doesn't have the typical dialtone sound. It can recieve calls to i...

Resolved! cme-srst license

Hi NetProI have a Multisite WAN with centralized call processing, 2 sites have SRST activated. But i have some questions.Attach the show version and show license.Cisco IOS Software, C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(4)M2, RELEASE SOF...