Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM cluster

mohamed sebaey
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I have a big project through days , to build a cluster for a big customer .This cluster will be up to 10,000 users (i will use CUC and CUP).Please i need to share the design and required configuration to finish the project successfully.

Many thanks for help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello

If you are looking to build a cluster from the scratch . First thing you should put on your mind , how many servers  will be used  for CUCM (this will be the difficult point). In past the max number of servers on the same cluster was 3 . For now we can use up to 8 servers in the same cluster . I can provide as an example , find the below

1-publisher.

2-TFTP server.

3-subscriber.

4-call processing.

5-backup servers

http://tools.cisco.com/cucst/faces/landing.jsp

thank you

please rate if this will help

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

ronpatel
Level 8
Level 8

Hi

You will have to follow Cisco CUCM SRND for the design information and have to follow config/admin guide for the configuration.

Regards
Ronak Patel

Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.

Regards Ronak Patel Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Have you done other perhaps smaller deployments of Cisco UC? If you have the concepts are the same and as Ronak mentioned always follow SRND.  If you have not done any deployments unfortunately starting with a large enterprise deployment is not a good idea as you will most likely see all kinds of feature requests, integrations, etc. 

Chris

Hi

Let's  discuss my solution for now :-

1-Two server CUCM (Pub & Sub).

2-One server (unity connection).

3-One server (presence).

I have 2500 users , i will upgrade to 10000 users . That is all.

I need a design and implementation for  the new project ASAP. For configuration it will be ths same the old system.

Thanks

Hello

if you have a solu , please share to discuss.

thank you

Hello

If you are looking to build a cluster from the scratch . First thing you should put on your mind , how many servers  will be used  for CUCM (this will be the difficult point). In past the max number of servers on the same cluster was 3 . For now we can use up to 8 servers in the same cluster . I can provide as an example , find the below

1-publisher.

2-TFTP server.

3-subscriber.

4-call processing.

5-backup servers

http://tools.cisco.com/cucst/faces/landing.jsp

thank you

please rate if this will help