IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM cluster

HelloI have a big project through days , to build a cluster for a big customer .This cluster will be up to 10,000 users (i will use CUC and CUP).Please i need to share the design and required configuration to finish the project successfully.Many than...

Resolved! CUCM 8.x MOH Issue

My MOH only works when I dial out my PRI's, OnNet calls, it does not work. I thought it might be a codec issue, but even using the Sample music doesn't work, and there were no errors in the translation. I've also tried setting the MOH on the phone, t...

HiI got a Neopost postage meter attached to a VG202 and the VG202 is connected via h323 to CUCM 8.5.The postage meter connects without any problems, but never charges $$$, as the connection tears down at about 60s.Call flow is like this: Neopost----V...

pwenger by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes