Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM hold issue

kalashnikovsg
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are using CUCM 7.1 with Cisco 2901 15.2.1T as a CUBE. There is SIP trunk between CUCM and 2901, and another SIP trunk between 2901 and SIP provider. When we want to hold/transfer external call, which is coming from SIP provider, it is terminated. Internal calls have no issues.

In captured SIP traffic I see SIP INVITE to 0.0.0.0, 200 OK, ACK and then BYE from SIP provider. I tried configure "mid-call signaling block", but there is no any changes in behavior of CUBE. How can I fix this issue?

Thanks,

Sergey

32 Replies 32

I am getting a disconnect on a hold after 10 seconds

SIP Carrier à ACME Packet à CUBE à CVP à CUCM à Agent Phone à Agent presses Hold

At this point I see the SIP messaging to set the media inactive.  The all of the INVITES go around to setup the call of the CUCM MOH server and they all appear to be successful.  The caller hears MOH for 10 seconds and then the call drops.  The CUBE is the one who initiates the BYE message.  It’s almost exactly 10 seconds on the dot. 

We have just instated the “mid-call signaling passthru” command and they are testing.

Thanks,

Ryan

You should check your config and ensure you do not have any media inactivity configured..

Do you have this command...

timer receive-rtcp

You can also enable debiug ccsip events..to see if you are hitting a media inacticity timer

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts

adding

mid-call signaling passthru

fixed the issue

Thanks