IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a UC520 box which runs the cme 7.0. For external calls to the pilot number, the call hits the FXO trunks and are forwarded to a ephone hunt group . The hunt group is configured sequential, where the first call hits the operator and then...

rramlal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Done this one a bunch of times but not with 7962.Trying to get a phone to register with a different cluster than the tftp option is offering up via dhcp.Have network connectivity in place.Have changed the alternate tftp to yes and entered the new tft...

Hello Experts -We are running Cisco Call Manager 8.5 with 7960 series phones.  We configure our agents' phones to have their Cisco agent ID as their first line and their DID number as their 2nd line.  When agents are on an incoming call via their Cis...

Hello all,Here is the out of my CUCM version 8.6.221900-5  after issueing the  ' Utils diagnose test' command.  I issued this test on the server because the every now and then, the CUCM web pages would fail and we would have to restart Tomcat service...

Sarg . by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes