IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Call Disconnect from a remote destination mobile number phone to an internal extension

Hello AllI am having an issue of calling disconnect on the CUCM when some mobile phones call to the auto-attendant (unity connection), and also these mobile phones calls are rerouted to any internal extension. One more thing, these mobile phone calls...

alemunmo81 by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CME CAller ID

Hello everyone,I have CME 8.6 running at a central site with phones coming in over a VPN at a remote site.  Caller name is not being passed between sites and even internally at the remote site.  Any ideas on what the issue is?All replies rated.      ...

angel-moon by Participant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CME and CUE downgrade

Hello,I have an AIM-CUE module in a 3825 router running CME 8.6.  and CUE 7.4.  Can I downgrade both versions?  For CME is that as simple as downgrading the IOS?  For CUE can I back up 7.4, downgrade to 7.02 and then restore from the 7.4 backup?     ...

Presence Status on Phone While Calling

Guys,just a general question. we use a variety of different apps including Jabber for Windows, Andriod, BB as well as tie these into WebEx Connect. we also have third party apps that have advanced team/group displays for presence.w...

a.gooding by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

H.323 gateway to E&M PBX

I am trying to converge an older PBX system to speak fluently with my CUCM/H.323 Gateway. If anyone knows of some detailed pdf files or anything they can point me to to read up on this to get this convergence started, I would greatly appreciate it. T...