Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM License Issue

Good day Experts

I have a small issue with licenses.

I really don’t understand what is going on here.

When I try to either delete any device so as to free up some licenses or do any change on the system I get this error

“Error occurred. One or more record did not get deleted. The system has exceeded its time limit to resolve license non-compliance issue. No more provisioning operations are allowed until the license compliance issues are resolved”

I have 94 Users on the Network and Configured 26 to you Jabber/Soft phones.

Kindly see screenshots below and advise.

FREDRICKMUMBA99884_0-1661237773255.png

FREDRICKMUMBA99884_1-1661237773258.png

2 Replies 2

mradell
Level 1
Level 1

The answer is exactly what the system is telling you, you are 1 license short based on what you have configured. Until you resolve that conflict you will not be able to make any changes. If you have any questions about what covers what I would strongly suggest you contact a Cisco sales partner to discuss. One important thing to remember is licenses can be borrowed from higher tiers to cover lower tiers. This is what is happening from what I can see in your screenshots:

• You have 35 CUWL license and have no devices that require that level of license
  • You have 27 devices that require an Enhanced license, but only 1 installed, so it is borrowing 26 of the 35 CUWL license to cover that, leaving you with 9 CUWL licenses left
  • You have 84 Basic licenses installed and require 94. That is a difference of 10. You only have 9 licenses left from CUWL to borrow to cover that, therefore you are 1 license short. Hence the -1

To add to @mradell excellent answer you have passed the time period, or grace period if that makes more sense, for when you could make changes to your configuration to free up licenses use. As of this your system is in a locked database state and the only way to recover that is to add more licenses so that you get into compliance again.

Response Signature