IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Missed call

HiCalled number 30007800:The call goes from the voice gateway (VG) to the Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM).CUCM translates the number 7800 to 8800.The call is then routed to a third-party SIP server.An IVR system is running, and when the u...

call routing.png

Hello,I have CME12 installed on ISR4321, when I tried to register Cisco SIP 7841 it said unporoviend, when I searched I couldn't find my sip phone model in CME12, please check the belowRouter(config)#telephony-serviceRouter(config-telephony)#loadRout...

Hello!I recently bought a Cisco 8861 IP phone and I'm currently trying to upgrade the firmware. The phone is currently on sip88xx.12-1-1ES-12, and I'm trying to upgrade it to sip88xx.14-2-1-0201-40. I have all the files including the XMLdefault.cnf.x...

c0a4 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, everybody.how many ip phones can be connected?I need more than 70 phones, but only 40 of them accept addresses.and the router gives an error%IPPHONE-6-REG_ALARM: 24: Name=SEP001D452D50BD Load= SCCP41.8-3-3-3SR2S Last=Phone-Reg-Rej %DHCPD-4-PING_...

I have several ObjectIDs that I can see in Unity connection when I issue the command: run cuc dbquery unitydyndb select * from tbl_remotenetworksyncerror What I need is a command that will translate the ObjectIDs that I see into an account name or ca...

refram by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’m in need of some assistance. I work from home, administrative assistant, my supervisor has calls transferred between me and my co-worker every few hours, using Cisco Unified Communications Self Care Portal. Yesterday morning the calls were fine, I...

kumarash2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes