Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM not showing tabs after login, simply refreshing Login Page

Hello Community

Me and my team are perplexed with an issue that we hope is simply a setting and not an issue with the CUCM system.   I have the same access as another person, but when he logs in, he gets the options and tabs at the top of the screen (under the CUCM Logo)  However, I do not.  When I login, the login page refreshes and I am not able to access the tabs and options.   What could be the problem?   We are at a loss as to what it can be.  

Rick

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Exactly which of the many pages that CUCM has you're referring to??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Jamie, 

Sorry about that.  here is a screen shot:

image.png

OK, are you using a local user? or an LDAP user?

And the one that works fine, local or LDAP?

HTH

java

We are local internal network users, if that helps (LDAP assumed)

No, that doesn't answer the question, it's either local OR LDAP.

Use an account that works to login, go to the end users page, copy what's under the User status column for the user with issues and paste here.

HTH

java

So you are essentially saying that you can't log into the CUCM Admin page.

Question 1: Are you sure you are using the correct username/password combination? If the account is local, you can re-enter the password locally. If you are LDAP authenticated, then the LDAP password would be the one to use.

Question 2: Is the account that cannot log in a member of an Access Control Group with permissions to access this page? For example, is the account in the Standard CCM Super Users access control group?

Question 3: Be sure that you do not also have an active login into the end-user webpage (https://<ip.of.cucm>/ucmuser) CUCM will not allow both to be logged in at the same time in the same browser on the same PC.

Maren

Jamie and Maren, 

We are looking into these aspects you talked about.  Thank you both so much for your help

Rick