IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Outgoing calls to PSTN, DTMF tones are not sent.Call manager version 12.5. Protocol MGCP. Link to PSTN is E1.====================================mgcp dtmf-relay voip codec all mode nte-gwmgcp modem passthrough voip mode nsemgcp package-capability rtp...

lana1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team, I have a doubt: My CUCM sys ver. 12.0 connect phones that is not Cisco:TASVoIP-95x-H - Fitre (ENH)ATA supply Tyco (ENH)does they are compatible with new FLEX 3 - Named User - Calling - Enhanced license?I don't found anything on Cisco datas...

Hello All,My environment is :a. CUCM 10.5b. CP-8861 phonesc. sip88xx.12-8-1-0001-455 d. Mobile Connect  Configured for users with remote destination Mobile Connect, Phones etc. all are working great. My issue is "all call" logging. If Mobile Connecti...

gocowjazz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all,i want to set up a voip phone for home use. This is the design of my home network:I have a cisco catalyst switch with voice vlan configured on it, this extends on the router (cisco 1941) which correctly let the phone get an address via dhcp...

someother by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup a 3pcc phone with a local asterisk server (controlled by freepbx). Things seem to be working, but my log is full of bad event errors from the phone: <--- SIP read from UDP:10.x.x.x:5060 --->38679 SUBSCRIBE sip:201@freepbx.this:516...

ebPhones by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Dear girls, guys. I use two Astra 6757i phones as clients for calling with the Czech SIP provider called Odorik . I wanted to change both of this phones, so I have bought the older phones Cisco CP-8941. I expected, that i will just set the www addres...

Dear good afternoon,I have a problem, we recently got a SIP service from a provider.Make the configurations in my Gateway cisco 2911 (configuration attached) I see in the debug Reason: Q.850; cause = 38.Attachment debuggingCould you help me to see if...

lisandro by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes