cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cucm phone update failed

gushuhua
Level 1
Level 1

I  encountered a problem  that the cucm  display an error  "The phone Update failed. The system has exceeded its time limit to resolve license non-compliance issue. No more provisioning operations are allowed until the license compliance issues are resolved".   So  I  can not add or change  the phone  or user config.

I  checked the license and I  found  the Enhance Plus + license  is not enough , because  I  added an end user which  bind two  devices  ,but  I  did not buy  any Enhance Plus + license.  

How can I resolve this problem?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Reboot will resolve your problem.

BR Oleksandr

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I haven't tested it, but I've heard people seem to get an extra day if you reboot the server, not sure if that works.

If it doesn't, since you're past the allotted days you're granted to be in that status in order to solve the licensing issue, you would need to buy licenses to meet your requirements to regain management capabilities in the system.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hello,

Reboot will resolve your problem.

BR Oleksandr

Long term it would be advisable for the OP to sort out the underlying cause of the license issue, ie procure the needed additional licenses to be in compliance.

Response Signature

Thanks for your suggestion.

Thanks for your reply, It works.

gushuhua
Level 1
Level 1

After  I   reboot the publisher , the system give me 24 hours to fix the error. I  have resolved this issue.