Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM - SNR show original calling number on incoming call rather than DN of RD

Hi

Ok so let me prefix this by saying, yes, I know it's by design and it defeats the purpose but that's the request I have (or rather, one of the users has).

Say I have a user Joe Bloggs with ext 1234 and an RD setup going to his cell phone +0123456789

When Joe rings into the office from his cell +0123456789 is shows (correctly) his internal ext 1234 as that's the number configured on the remote destination. Does anyone know a setting that would enable the original calling cell number to show rather than the internal DN ?

Cheers in advance.

2 Replies 2

But why?! hahahah

I'm assuming you still want to keep +0123456789 as one of the SNR numbers, right?

I haven't test it but having that incoming call using another Partition/CSS maybe?

Rolando A. Valenzuela.

It's a user request Rolando. They're using Hunt Groups and SNR for something, but rather than use their on dn for SNR, they don't want all calls going to their cell so I went with a dummy number. Problem is that dummy number shows on all calls they make inbound from their cell.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: