regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Kathy,

Please check out Call Forward Override

Cisco   Unified CallManager provides a service parameter (CFA Destination   Override) that allows the administrator to override Call Forward All   (CFA) when the target of the CFA calls the initiator of the CFA, so the   CFA target can reach the initiator for important calls. In other  words,  when the user to whom calls are being forwarded (the target)  calls the  user whose calls are being forwarded (the initiator), the  phone of the  initiator rings instead of call forwarding back to the  target. The  override works whether the CFA target phone number is  internal or  external.

When   the CFA Destination Override service parameter is set to False (the   default value), no override occurs. Ensure the service parameter is set   to True for CFA override to work. See Service Parameters Configuration   in the Cisco Unified CallManager Administration Guide

Cheers!

Rob

"I don't know how, I don't know when
But you and I will meet again " 

- Tom Petty

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Kathy,

Please check out Call Forward Override

Cisco   Unified CallManager provides a service parameter (CFA Destination   Override) that allows the administrator to override Call Forward All   (CFA) when the target of the CFA calls the initiator of the CFA, so the   CFA target can reach the initiator for important calls. In other  words,  when the user to whom calls are being forwarded (the target)  calls the  user whose calls are being forwarded (the initiator), the  phone of the  initiator rings instead of call forwarding back to the  target. The  override works whether the CFA target phone number is  internal or  external.

When   the CFA Destination Override service parameter is set to False (the   default value), no override occurs. Ensure the service parameter is set   to True for CFA override to work. See Service Parameters Configuration   in the Cisco Unified CallManager Administration Guide

Cheers!

Rob

"I don't know how, I don't know when
But you and I will meet again " 

- Tom Petty