IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 3 Cisco 7912 phones with the same problem. All 3 phones have the red and green light on constantly and with a blank screen.I cannot reset the phone since it doesnt boot properly. I tried the various suggestions in this forum regarding conne...

sgaucho76 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello all,Do you know if there is a way to get rid of the automatic voice which says "hello" XXXX "please leave a message after the tone"I just want to have message that when diverts to the VM box it has my message and no other "in built" messages.Th...

myxxymoxx by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 7921G 2821 CME 4.1

I am new to cisco Voip and trying to set up my 7921G on my 2821 with CME 4.1 . I understand that I need a firmware file that will reside on the router for the phone to download, is this the correct file,  cmterm-7921-sccp.1-4-2.cop.sgn ?Also will SIP...

Hi,I've been looking at the 6945G phones. We want Gigabit to the desks,and there is quite a saving as compared to the 7945G phones.Does anyone know what differences there are between these and the 7945G,Are there feartures or services not available o...

Hello All,Users are getting the message "if you'd like to make a call please hang up and dial again" once they pressed the answer button for inbound UCCE calls. (This is intermitted issue). Below is the call flow. Any idea is much appreciated.FXOs-->...

Hi,IP Phone 9971 is configured with multiple lines.Can IP phone 9971 be configured, so that whenever user dial a number (without lifting headset or pressing speaker button)and press call button always line 1 is selected to make call? Regards,Andy

Dears,I have two Cisco Call Managers want them to work as redundany for my Cisco IP phones. Essentially I install them as a 1st node server and both are upoloaded with Node and IP phones licenes to ensure hardware/software redundany as per the requir...

alshahiry by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Wondering if someone are able to help me. Below is the situation.We have a handset registered with CUCM as extn:2000.This extn has a forward all that get activated after 16:30 everyday.So we had an issue where extn:2000 appeared to be ringing ...

Greeting!I am making a LAB.I am trying to run a VM on BE600, then, install softphone on the VM.The problem is there is no a sound card on the VM, and the softphone can't be installed on the VM.is there a way to install a virtual sound card on the VM?...

Yong Peng by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes