Helpful
Replies

CUCM TSP - Outlook Integration Plugin

rossporubski
Level 4
Level 4

Currently running version CUCM System version: 8.5.1.10000-26

Workstation OS Win7 64Bit

Is there a TSP plugin for outlook with the latest version of Call Manager? I checked the application plugins but don't see it. Unless its under a new name now.

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The TSP client is version-specific to the build of CUCM that you're running. This is why it's not posted to CCO and is only downloadable directly from CUCM Administration. The 64bit version was introduced in CUCM 8.6(1); you need to upgrade your CUCM cluster. After the upgrade you'll see the 64bit client under Applications > Plugins.

Also note that every time you upgrade CUCM you will need to upgrade the TSP client on all workstations. Just be aware of the administrative burden you're taking on.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Robert Thomas
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

We still have the same TSP under the plugins sections.

Could you please attach an screenshot of your plugins page to see what are you getting?

Robert Thomas
Level 7
Level 7

What about the TAPI  32-bit Client? I think that link the one for the TSP download. Only newer version would contain 64bit TSP files.

I tried it, it doesn't work. Is there any way to download the 64bit client from Cisco?

The TSP client is version-specific to the build of CUCM that you're running. This is why it's not posted to CCO and is only downloadable directly from CUCM Administration. The 64bit version was introduced in CUCM 8.6(1); you need to upgrade your CUCM cluster. After the upgrade you'll see the 64bit client under Applications > Plugins.

Also note that every time you upgrade CUCM you will need to upgrade the TSP client on all workstations. Just be aware of the administrative burden you're taking on.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Ahhh, no wonder. And now knowing this, no thanks.

Thank you everybody for the replies!