Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Version 7.0(2) Backup issue

Hello ladies and Gentlemen,

I Had a call manager running software version (Engineering Special 7.0.2.21015-1) and I do not have the source for this ES and I could not find it any more on Cisco Downloads like it is obsolete (correct for me if I am wrong)  is there is a way to order this patch specifically one more question  could I take a backup from this version (7.0.2.21015-1) and restore the backup on Version (7.0.2.20000-5) My researches guide me that is can not be accomplisied (Is that confirmed) So what shall I shall I do to back up my system with a source for my runnnig software version DVD to use it in case of DR and to restore my Backup to it.

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Karim,

you need to have exactly same CUCM version while doing the restore.

This ES might have been provided to you by TAC as a workaround to issue which u might have been facing earlier.

Two ES available are not going to help you.

Cisco Unified Communications Manager 7.0(2.21010-2) Engineering Special  and 7.0(1.21007.1) Engineering Special

What u can do is open a TAC case and ask them to publish ES again?

regds,

aman

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Karim,

you need to have exactly same CUCM version while doing the restore.

This ES might have been provided to you by TAC as a workaround to issue which u might have been facing earlier.

Two ES available are not going to help you.

Cisco Unified Communications Manager 7.0(2.21010-2) Engineering Special  and 7.0(1.21007.1) Engineering Special

What u can do is open a TAC case and ask them to publish ES again?

regds,

aman

Thanks Aman thats I thought too.

Hi Karim,

thanks for the rating.

regds,

aman