IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently took over the Call Mananger server for my group.  SIP Trunk service has been ordered.  The provider has advised they will be supplying a session border controller that will be our connection point to their service.  Their session border co...

Resolved! Meet me problem

Hello , I already  configured meetme confrernce  in my CUCM.The meetme is configured that every one use , I want to add option of  system announce the participante name when he join to confrence (it will be recorded right before he join ).

Hi Experts;I have 2nd lines on our service desk ip phones. when agents try to make a call from their 2nd lines, i need to hide their numbers on called ip phones' screens. moreover, i need to hide their numbers in missed, received d...

Hi,My voice gateway is equipped with 8 FXO port hence 8 analogue lines. All numbers are being used for incoming and outgoing. For outgoing, one trunk group is fine to switch the line.Now, if one user has established call outside on port 1. Simultaneo...

techguy by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Sir, I'm newly here in Cisco IP Telephony. I just want to ask what is the best way to back-up my Cisco Devices.Is there any free software to Back-up or Monitoring tools. I did with copy running-config tftp. - just to back-up the running configurat...

Hi everyone,I have been searching a lot without a result, i hope to find what i m looking for here, well i have two cisco 2851 routers working as CME, the problem is that when in communication from an ip phone registred and the second CME, users can'...

Neji Jihed by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes