Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCME functions on CUCMBE

We just migrate from CUCME to CUCMBE, and I just can see how works or if it's support it this functions:

- Paging

- Monitoring a DN

Can I do this on CUCMBE??

Thanks,

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

William Bell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

CUCMBE can monitor a directory number. One phone can monitor the line of another phone using Busy Lamp Field (BLF) feature. This can be extended to the directories (missed, received, placed calls) as well.

As far as I know, group paging is not supported on CUCMBE natively. You may be able to use a separate product (e.g. Cistera) though I don't know if there would be official support for CUCMBE.  CUCMBE can do intercom between phones.But that isn't the same thing.

HTH.

Regards,
Bill

HTH -Bill (b) http://ucguerrilla.com (t) @ucguerrilla

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

View solution in original post

There is no paging in any CUCM or CUCMBE version.

That requires a 3rd party application.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

William Bell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

CUCMBE can monitor a directory number. One phone can monitor the line of another phone using Busy Lamp Field (BLF) feature. This can be extended to the directories (missed, received, placed calls) as well.

As far as I know, group paging is not supported on CUCMBE natively. You may be able to use a separate product (e.g. Cistera) though I don't know if there would be official support for CUCMBE.  CUCMBE can do intercom between phones.But that isn't the same thing.

HTH.

Regards,
Bill

HTH -Bill (b) http://ucguerrilla.com (t) @ucguerrilla

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Thanks William for your answer, you are right but this monitoring line function on CUCME is the best, cause you could see when the line was off hook, when there was a VM for the user, when it has CFA enable, etc.  And on CUCMBE only works as a speed dial, or at least that's the way it's working with me, is this correct??

Regards,

Sorry I forgot to mention that paging function is enable on CUCME without any external device, I understand what you said, but I was wondering if this function was enable the same way as in CUCME.

Regards,

There is no paging in any CUCM or CUCMBE version.

That requires a 3rd party application.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate