cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCME/Unity programing to transfer inbound call from hunt group to cell after hours.

markcQWKnet
Level 1
Level 1

Im stuck and needs some guidance.

I have a client that is running Unity Connection 10.5.2 and CUCME v8.6. Trying to get after-hours calls to transfer to an external number. 

- CUCME summary:

* translation rule to transfer all inbound call from DID to huntgroup number(5556000)
* hunt group 1. calls flow through list and end up back to Unity if no answer.
* ephone-dn setup with number 56010 that does a call-foward all to cell phone.

Note:

If I dial the 56010 from any extension, it dials the cell number.

If I change the final ext in the hunt group and call the main #, Iget transferred to the cell phone.

- Unity summary:

* Schedule created

* Partition and Search space created (AcmeTNT) 

* System call handler created. Assigned to Phone System, Active schedule set to AcmeTNT schedule, extension is 56010, partition and search space set to AcmeTNT. Also set the transfer rules for Standard/Closed to transfer calls to ext 56010.

* Forward routing rule created. assigned to AcmeTNT search scope. send calls set toAcmeTNT after-hours Call Handler and routing rule condition state is Forwarding station "=" 5556000

When testing, inbound calls do not route to ephone-dn 56010. I get a error message "number is invalid".

what am I missing??? This is a bit complicated for my level of experience with CUCME/CUC.

thanks

MC

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unless you're handling separate companies, you usually don't use partition and search spaces in CUC

All you need to do is:

Create a call handled in CUC, set the transfer options to send the call to whatever phone you want, you can even send the call directly to the mobile. (just make sure your restriction tables allow that, and your integration can reach the DPs)

Configure a routing rule to catch the call, use the attempt transfer option, and send to the above call handler.

That's all you need.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

sorry for the delayed response. I work for a co that sells hosted VOIP solution, this the many partitions per server.

I ended up rebuilding the configuration and had calls pass to a Call Handler on no answer with a option for caller input that transferred to the DN that had the cfwd all to cell.

thanks for the input