IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was asked by a customer to setup a toll free number to ring an internal extension for example extension 2095 which is a HP that will ring 3 extensions included in the line group in top down order and then if there in no answer to roll to voicemail....

Hello, on my router I am currently identifying 'cs6' marked outgoing traffic and re-marking to 'ef'.Vice versa, when incoming 'ef' traffic comes back in to my interface, I want to convert it back to 'cs6'. Would my code below achieve this ?Thank you ...

pfrancis3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have a problem with some 6921 phones about the "Missed Calls history". I have seen that is a firmware problem.Really I have some phones on problematic firmware version, it's Ok and I know that I need to upgrade the firmware.My CUCM firmwra...

Hello everyone, I'm running CM 10.5 and wanted to know if it was possible to forward/route calls from a CTI Route Point to another CTI Route Point AND a Hunt Pilot simultaneously.  We just got a new attendant console and this one doesn't support CTI ...

One of our MOH Servers is in an Unregistered state.  Here is what we tried so far:Serviceability --> Cisco IP Voice Streaming Application --> Stop --> StartThe MOH Server still shows Unregistered.  How can we get it to register with CUCM?  

dtom by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes