Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCMresponds 404 not found for incoming calls - Digit analysis fails

Victory007
Level 1
Level 1

We have a cluster of 6 Sub+ 1 Pub.

Encountering 404 not found with Digit analysis failing in 3 nodes which are in DR site but calls are routing successfully in DC nodes. Adding to this, Dialed Number Analyzer gives "Block this pattern" in DR site nodes and "Route this Pattern" in DC site nodes

Below are SDL Logs of DR site (Not Working),

AppInfo |Digit Analysis: Host Address=cucm.abc.com MATCHES Cluster FQDN.
AppInfo |Digit Analysis: star_DaReq: Matching SIP URL, Numeric User, user=11111
AppInfo |Digit Analysis: Host Address=cucm.abc.com DOES NOT MATCH top level org domain.
AppInfo |Digit Analysis: getDaRes data: daRes.ssType=[0] Intercept DAMR.sstype=[0], TPcount=[0], DAMR.NotifyCount=[0], DaRes.NotifyCount=[0]
AppInfo |Digit Analysis: getDaRes - Remote Destination [] isURI[1]
AppInfo |Digit analysis: patternUsage=2
AppInfo |Digit analysis: match(pi="2",fqcn="", cn="1234", plv="5", pss="test-PT", TodFilteredPss="test-PT",dac="0")
AppInfo |Digit analysis: potentialMatches=NoPotentialMatchesExist

Below are SDL Logs of DC Site (Working):

AppInfo |Digit Analysis: Host Address=cucm.abc.com MATCHES Cluster FQDN.
AppInfo |Digit Analysis: star_DaReq: Matching SIP URL, Numeric User, user=11111
AppInfo |Digit Analysis: getDaRes data: daRes.ssType=[0] Intercept DAMR.sstype=[0], TPcount=[0], DAMR.NotifyCount=[0], DaRes.NotifyCount=[0]
AppInfo |Digit Analysis: getDaRes - Remote Destination [] isURI[1]
AppInfo |Digit analysis: patternUsage=2
AppInfo |Digit analysis: match(pi="2",fqcn="", cn="1234", plv="5", pss="test-PT", TodFilteredPss="test-PT",dac="0")
|AppInfo |Digit analysis: analysis results

19 Replies 19

DR nodes - not working

VenkkateshL_1-1714420388503.png

Victory007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, a quick update,  I try resetting the extensions now (non peak hours) which are having the issues, it started working for DR nodes and DNA looks good as well for DR. 

i think you will have problems in the future. you are following pretty much the opposite of best practices. whenever someone here advised you of the best way to do something you seem like you just wanted to prove them "wrong"

Good luck!!

This setup is very simple contact center setup and this is designed and executed by Cisco. I don't think Top level domain is needed if i configured the cluster FQDN for my simple numeric routing solution. 

Adding to this Cisco TAC verified and provided the RCA as DN Tables not initialized due to unexpected shutdown of the servers due to power fluctuation in DR location.

Below link can give more insight and well explained of the Routing logic using CFQDN and Top level domain config,

https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-knowledge-base/demystifying-sip-uri-dialling-cucm-routing-logic/ta-p/3362184

Victory007_1-1714545292368.png

There is nothing to discuss on this further.

again, your focus seems to be on proving everyone wrong. congratulations on proving my earlier statement. 

i will not comment on the content because it is not important. anyone reading this in the future should know that just because it "works" doesn't mean it is a best practice.