Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE sends BYE and drops the call

Mikolaj Moryto
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I have been having an issue with a CME + CUE setup and need some help.

It is simple configuration and consists of CME 7.1 (2851) + CUE 7.0.6 (NM-CUE). There are 3rd SIP phones which I thought could be the reason cause these are not officially supported but I tried with 7962 and it did not change anything.

I have set the voicemail with extension 801. Everything works fine when someone calls 801 from the internal phone. CUE answers the call, users can enrol, etc. However, when I forward any of DNs to the voicemail with "call-forward b2bua all 801" command it is not being connected. I checked "debug ccsip messages" and it looks like CUE answers the call, but then, it immediately sends BYE and call gets disconnected. As far as I remember I tested calling forwarded phone from both internal and external numbers but it does not make any difference. Neither does using 7962 phone.

I attach running configuration and debugs.

Any suggestions will be more than welcome.

Thank you,

Mikolaj

5 Replies 5

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Does your CUE know who is the E.164 number in the Diversion header ?

Diversion:<sip:6045608088@10.185.93.51>

Hi,

I thought about this but when I was setting users in CUE, I used their E.164 numbers so the mailbox should be correctly matched. Any way, should not it be that general prompt will be played even if mailbox is not found/matched?

Thank you,

Mikolaj

Do a "show trace buffer tail" on the CUE and make a test call. Collect the logs post that. Do ctrl+c to exist the logging.

Here it is attached.

Thank you,

Mikolaj

Hi,

Any ideas by looking at CUE logs?

Thank you,

Mikolaj