Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUWL Standard Question

Hello everyone,

I need to clarify some doubts:

Using the CUWL STD licensing level can i use Jabber Mobile Voice Client? Or do i really need to use CUWL PRO?

The main idea is to use the mobile clients over a Wi-Fi network to creat a extension line mobility environment, so even away from its desk, his celphone would carry its personal extension number.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need PRO.

Chris

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need PRO.

Chris

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Bruno,

Chris is most correct here (as usual )

Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing is available in three versions:

• Standard Edition - Includes  call control, voice messaging, unified  clients, mobility, and presence for  medium to large businesses
  • Premium Edition - Provides  all Standard Edition features, plus Cisco Jabber mobile
  • Professional Edition - Provides  all Premium Edition features, plus  video, audio, and web conferencing, contact  center capabilities, and  more

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps9156/index.html

Cheers!

Rob

"Always movin' ahead and never lookin' back" - Springsteen

Thank you guys!

I did not know that there is a Premium Edition (CUCM 9.0??), i know that before there was an ENTRY but it's not used anymore...

Anyway we will need to stick with the CUWL PRO.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Bruno,

This CUCM 9.x doc has a good chart with the feature sets

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6882/ps9156/product_solution_overview0900aecd806cc7a4.html

Cheers!

Rob

"Always movin' ahead and never lookin' back" - Springsteen

Cool, it would be great to use the Premium edition ($80 cheaper) but i think it's not available on the moment, as it does not shows up in CCW.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: