cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Device support in CUCM 11.x

richfellows
Level 1
Level 1

I'm looking at the compatibility matrix and I'm a bit confused.  There are a number of devices we have that I'm not sure if they are supported.  I see 7###G on the list but the 7#### is not specifically listed.  For example, we have a bunch of 7962 devices but I only see 7962G on the list.  Can you tell me if these are supported?  Did some Googling and saw G stands for global but I'm not sure if that means my devices which I guess aren't global are also supported or just the global units.  Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, you can still configure those devices, CUCM just says 7962, it doesn't distinguish if it's the global variant or not.

It has only been until 11.5 that some devices became no longer compatible, the RN has the full list of devices that can no longer be used with that release.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, you can still configure those devices, CUCM just says 7962, it doesn't distinguish if it's the global variant or not.

It has only been until 11.5 that some devices became no longer compatible, the RN has the full list of devices that can no longer be used with that release.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Another day, another helpful Jaime post.  Thanks again man.