Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

devicepack for callmanager version 9.1.2.10000-28

I've some cisco 8821 wireless phone. These phones are compatible with callmanger versione used but need to install a devicepack (cmterm-devicepack9.1.2.17151-1.cop.sgn or cmterm-devicepack9.1.2.16147-1.cop.sgn) I tried to do this but the callmanager display one error : has is not correct (is not the exact message ). It's possibile that tp install this devicepack before need to upgrade the callmanager verisone at the last version for release 9.1.2?

Thanks for help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you installed the V3 RSA keys in your system??

The base version of 9.1(2) does not have them, and any new DevPacks are signed with them.

Upgrading to the latest SU is recommended, and you would also get the new keys.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Rajan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You could install the device pack which is the latest version 9.1.2.17151-1 for 9.1.2 and need to reboot the cluster as you are installing it for getting a new device type.

Can you tell us what is your current version, the error message you are getting while trying to install DP and at what stage.

Thanks 

rajan

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Giancarlo,

What is your call manager number, first 3 of device pack has to match you CUCM version that is the only time you can install a device pack.

for example you CUCM version is 9.1.1.X then you can not install a device pack for 9.1.2.X.

And its always recommended to install the latest Device pack available for that version.

(Rate if it helps)

JB

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you installed the V3 RSA keys in your system??

The base version of 9.1(2) does not have them, and any new DevPacks are signed with them.

Upgrading to the latest SU is recommended, and you would also get the new keys.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaome , thanks for help.

I've forgot to install V3 RSa!!!

Now I've installed it and all works well.

Thanks for help

Hi ,

could you please share with me this devicepack 9.1.2.10000-28