IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We are using CallManager 10.5.2.10000-5.  We have some 8851 phones already configured on the system.  However, a new batch of 8851 phones recently ordered will not register.  They are prompting for an activation code.  How do we handle?  Thanks.

Dear community,This translation only picks three digits and maps it to 56xxx. However, I would like it to pick 5[6-9]xxx. what needs to be changed?!voice translation-rule 1rule 1 /\(...\)/ /56\1/!voice translation-rule 2rule 1 /.+\(...\)$/ /\1/rule 2...

isaaco001 by Level 3
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have CUCM 8.5 with SIP trunk from SP and I have CUBE as well. I want if some one call internal extension and there is no answer then the call forward to mobile number or international Call, Can  I configure this option inside CUCM? DO I ne...

Hello, We are deploying Jabber v14.1 to our Contact Center agents. How can we set the default appearance of Jabber to Classic? Any parameter we can set in the msi file for such purpose? The Jabber is used only for phone calls and it should be as comp...

Hiep Bui by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am practicing the MGCP config and i have a problem with calls inbound from the PSTN to the FXO Port (0/0/0) on my router (Cisco 2821), when a call is made to my FXO Port from the PSTN the call is directed to the Attendant DN that i configured...

nascoentr by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloMy CUCM use UCSC-C420-M4S2 appliance and this appliance running under vmware esxi 6.7.I have to plan to upgrade the esxi to version 7 for this appliance, anyone know it's safe to upgrade esxi version for this appliance?

Capture.JPG
hs08 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have any supported documentation on how to get ISE manage the LSC certificate between CUCM and Firepower VPN?  I have been able to successfully get a firepower RA VPN to work using the LSC certificate between CUCM and Firepower.  I now wa...

IP_Cartel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community.Have a problem with SCCP start.Trying to setup it with https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/manual/cmeadm/cmeconf.htmlBut have a problem with TCP_CONN_ERROR for Conference application.What am i mi...