Views
Helpful
Replies

DID Access limitation based on ANI

shacharalon7
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys!

We are looking for a way to limit access to a specific DID from 2 ANIs trough a voice gateway to a CUCM 11 (without UCCX).

Does anyone know a way to achieve this ?

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Same approach, but reversed for the allowed part.

Edit:
Since you seem to have updated the OP to reword the actual intent of your question I also updated my original response to reflect this.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

This should be doable with use of the calling number routing capability in translation patterns. First of you need to send all calls via a TP that only turns on the route by calling number function and then sends the call to a group of TPs that have a match that is the calling numbers, not called as would be the normal.

The TPs for the ANIs that should be able to call the DID should have a egress CSS that do see the partition for the directory number that holds this DID. For any other ANI you can setup a wild card TP that matches anything else and set the egress CSS to something that do not see the partition for the directory number that holds the DID.

Hopefully you get what I mean, if not please let me know and I’ll try to give you a better outline for this from a more suitable device than a mobile phone.

Response Signature

Hi Roger,

Thank you for the quick replay.

I'm sorry, my description was wrong. we would like to allow to 2 ANIs only to be able to call to a specific DID, the rest should be blocked.

Same approach, but reversed for the allowed part.

Edit:
Since you seem to have updated the OP to reword the actual intent of your question I also updated my original response to reflect this.

Response Signature