cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Directed Call Park for outside callers hear ringing

jhindmarsh
Level 1
Level 1

I have directed call park numbers setup on a 9951 phone.  When an internal call gets parked on one of these directed park numbers, the caller hears MoH as expected.  When an external caller is parked, they hear "ringing" the whole duration they are parked, until the call is picked up.

Is this a setting somewhere on the gateway side where an incorrect alerting message is being sent?

Thanks

Jesse                  

6 Replies 6

Aashish Jolly
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Is a Media Resource Group List assigned to the gateway include a Media Resource Group that includes the Moh Server ?

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

kindly check your media resource group list assigned to the gateway and device pool

HTH

Anas

plese rate if is helpful

Karl Ludwig
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the same issue. The media resource group that is assigned to the gateway DOES include the Media Resource Group that includes the MoH server.

Anyone have any idea why else the external callers would here ringing?

Thanks.

Ellen Kennedy
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having the exact same issue.... I opened a TAC case and am just looking around on the Cisco forums until I hear back from them... Where you able to get this resolved?

Ellen-You need to set "Duplex Streaming Enabled" to true. This is under System-System Parameters-Call Manager.

Yesss! That was it... Thanks so much!.

and the TAC engineer had just called me back so he took note of the setting!

Thanks,

EK

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: