Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Disable "Press any digit to be connected" from Single Number Reach

Hello,

I know I have done this before, but am having trouble finding where and how to disable the "press any digit to be connected" when answering a Single Number Reach call.  On CUCM 11.5.1SU6.  Have a situation where it needs to just answer without having the user do that step.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

If you want to do this on a case by case basis, then you want to go to the Remote Destination configuration, and under the setting for Single Number Reach Voicemail Policy, change that to "Timer Control".  If you want to change this across the cluster go to System Parameters and change the setting for the same policy to "Timer Control".

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

If you want to do this on a case by case basis, then you want to go to the Remote Destination configuration, and under the setting for Single Number Reach Voicemail Policy, change that to "Timer Control".  If you want to change this across the cluster go to System Parameters and change the setting for the same policy to "Timer Control".

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

This is the correct solution.  After playing around with it the other day, I figured this out!  Forgot to post a reply to this thread.  Thanks, Andrew.