IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello allwe run UCM 11.5 SU7 and love the headset inventory function.Is there a way to export the headset list (eg BULK, sql, Reporting,...)?I was not able to find some kind of export functionalty for this. Thanks a lotReagards, Reto

telefonie by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DearI have an imagicle stonefax and 2911 as voicegateway and no cucm used here.I configure direct sip trunk from voicegateway to imagicle. but fax not sending!!!I configure this scenario so many time on 2811 router but don't know what should be the p...

I have confirmed my CISCO CP-7841 are eligible for a Multiplatform/MPP firmware upgrade. Is there a way to upgrade the phones without a TFTP or http server?  Does the Cloud Upgrader only work for CISCO's Web Ex Calling/MPP service?  Thanks for your i...

All, I have SBCs in multiple locations. Sip signaling is being established on one SBC in one location; RTP is being established to another SCB in different locations. These locations are in different cities... and it all works.  Why is this happening...

Safely powered off my DX80 endpoint yesterday which has been working flawlessly. Went to power back on today and power button has a red light on and will not start. Tried unplugging and resetting connections but no luck. Any help would be greatly app...

We have 3 Cisco 8851-3PCC that have both a side car and usb headset. The Phone System is Free PBX, We are having issues with the phones rebooting pretty often. The 8841 that are configured the same way, do not reboot. Any Ideas?