IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

As a result of COVID-19 forcing me into a work at home scenario, I am trying to make myself more available than just through my personal cell phone.  I have an old Cisco CP-7945G IP Phone I picked up a while ago, and was wondering if instrument this ...

Hello, Have an issue that code 41 show in oriCause_vlaue on CDRI already said to my client,"It was Cause code No. 41, temporary failure.This cause indicates that the network is not functioning correctly and that the condition is no likely to last a l...

Sgj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am hitting a roadblock on getting this to work. My objective is to be able to dial an emergency number eg 1111, have user leave a message. That message it then immediately replayed back to a group of 5 users by ringing their extension till ...

Hello, I have recently upgraded a customer CUCM deployment to 11.5.1.13902-2 (11.5(1)SU3b) and users reported that when they click on the Call Forwarding link on the Self Care Portal the forwarding page does not load and they just see a spinning grap...

Hello all, I need your help. I would like to collect logs CCM/SDL by RTMT for CUCM12.5 for last 5 hours  in RTMT , but i can't , it give me just for last 1 hour. Could you help me for that? Best regardsAkram  

Hello All,Hope you are all doing well!I am looking for SRST solution, I have about 2500 phones and 2 CUCM nodes at branch officeand it is a critical site.I see a risk in the current setup, as the voice gateways are residing at HQ datacenter, so if th...

@Syed by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes