cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Do not disturb on Cisco Jabber for Iphone random activation

mfischer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, some of our users complain about the DND Feature Activation on the softphones.

They don't know how it was activated, and don't know how to deactivate it. To set the status in Cisco Jabber (DND) and remove it does not help. They have to open a ticket so that we can remove it with admin Account on UCM.

For me a starting point would be to see when the activation of DND on the TCT Device is happening. Till now I was not able to trigger the issue with my devices, and even if the user is trying to trigger it, dnd is always removed.

Can someone direct me what trace setting on what server I have to search or activate to be able to track down that behaviour (CSR14) ?

At least I have a user that is having the issue quite often.

Best Regards

Martin

1 Reply 1

CAQ
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever get to the bottom of this? We started seeing some users experience this same issue the past couple of days.

The only thing that comes to mind is that the PUB did have a core dump and high CPU issue and the reports coincided after that. All we did to fix high CPU issue was restart tomcat service. CPU utilization has been normal since but these DND incidents seems to have started after that.

Running CUCM 12.5 SU3 and Jabber version 14.1.3