IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to set up my KEM to provide additional lines as shown. What is the correct setting in the web interface? When I hold down the key to try and program it only shows an option for Speed Dial. Also is it possible to have the blue background as...

bekem.jpg
tg233 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have created a translation pattern on CM like - Translation Pattern: 1111 to Called Party Transform Mask : 9011918147038626 (PSTN number) and call is going with no issues. When i'm dialing 1111, my ip phone display is showing like, To 90119...

shafi7002 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Looking for some help around Box to Box redundancy for a pair of new Cisco 8200 running as CUBE.  We have followed this guide High Availability on Cisco 4000 Series ISR and Cisco Catalyst 8000 Series Edge Platforms  We have the CUBE patches to the...

I have configured a Hunt Pilot with a Hunt List which points to a Line Group with some DNs as Line Group Members. Additionally i gave the affected Users the option to log-in or log-out from the Hunt Pilot by configuring the "Hunt Group Logout" Button...