cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DRS menu looks different

bkhanal1971
Level 3
Level 3

Has anyone seen the DRS menu like this? I got RTMT alerts saying backup failed (my target was running low on space) and after freeing up some space in the target sftp server, I went to run the manual backup and this is when I saw my menus has extra characters as given below: Submenus also has menubar. as prefix. Backups run fine though. I restarted DRF master and clients in the publisher. I am using version 11.0.

menubar.item.backup menubar.item.restoremenubar.item.help

Thanks, Khanal

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I have not seen it, does it show up the same on different browsers?

I tried IE, Chrome and Firefox and same behavior. I have a TAC case open as well but haven't heard from them yet.

Did you find a fix for this?  I'm also running into the exact same issue with the same version of CUCM (11.0). I've tried every browser I can think of with no fix so I don't think it's a browser issue. 

Hi got my problem resolved but forgot what what exactly was the solution. Here is what I remember was done by TAC.
Since I was also having drs backup failures where backup were failing at the point of backing up Im&p db files, I had opened a tac case. And tac engineer probably restarted the im&p server or did something that solved the backup issue as well as menus. Earlier I was advised to restart tomcat service in cucm cluster as a possible solution by another tac in a separate tac case but that was not required.
If your problems are same like mine then restart the im&p server and see if that solves the issue. If backups are successful then restart tomcat service.
Good luck !
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: