Views
Helpful
Replies

DTMF issue only for Calls from Mobile

abdul rasheed
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I am facing a strange problem in my Cisco VoIP implementation. I have few analog lines and a SIP trunk connected to the same Cisco 2921 Voice Gateway.

All the calls are sent to the CUCM then to UCCX. UCCX is playing AA script for the Company.There are two main lines (numbers) for the company one old analog and another new SIP DID.

Call Flow:

PSTN/ITSP-->Voice Gateway-->CUCM-->UCCX Script

The problem I am facing:

When a  call comes to the SIP main number (from any land line or mobile) there is no issue. The Caller can hear the greetings and dial the required extension or 0 to reach the operator.

But when a call comes to the Analog Main number from STC (Saudi Arabia-We are located in Saudi Arabia) all DTF tones are not received. Suppose I dial 240 to reach internal DN I can see some times 2 and 0 only. Some times only 4 and 0. But if I am calling from STC land line or any other provider's mobile network there is no problem at all.

Please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks All

1 Reply 1

abdul rasheed
Level 1
Level 1

This problem has been fixed. It was the issue from the Provider MDU firmware. They updated the MDU and the problem solved.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: