cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

e164-pattern-map Maximum patterns supported

ghinson
Level 1
Level 1

The voice class e164-pattern-map feature added in 15.2 will address some issues I'm seeing with ICCS messages in a centralized SIP deployment. What is the maximum number of e164 patterns that I can define In a single e164-pattern-map ? Is the limit different when I define e164 patterns in the voice class e164-pattern-map, in contrast to referencing a local pattern.cfg file in the e164-pattern-map? I could find no reference to max pattern count in the CCO documentation, or any table that cross references a guideline of max patterns per hardware model and RAM installed.

7 Replies 7

marktollett1
Level 1
Level 1

I'm wondering the same thing. Been reading documentation on it but have yet to find an answer. Anyone know?

Upto 5000 entries are allowed in a text file placed in flash and that can be pointed in that command like below:

voice class e164-pattern-map 400
url flash:e164-pattern-map.cfg

HTH

Rajan

Pls rate all useful posts

Rajan i saw that about a text file. We're not using the text file method. It's part of our config. I didn't want to trust things on it going and reading an external text file. 

So doing the pattern map within the config itself are there limitations?

I just asked the TME supporting CUBE. The answer is 1000 e164 entries are supported in the configuration or 5000 in the text file.

Just as an update, theoretically there is no limit but the internal test was done with 5000 no performance issues.

@Alex Cortes wrote:

Just as an update, theoretically there is no limit but the internal test was done with 5000 no performance issues.

And for which platform is that?

Is this the case for PID: ISR4451-X/K9 on Version 16.6.7 ? We're in an HA config if that matters at all, i would think not.  So there's no config hard limit once you reach the 1001 entry?