Views
Helpful
Replies

Emergency Phone

masdan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,
I need help with programming on a CUCM 6.1.2 and I do not know if this is possible. However I have a 2000 int device that I have to configure as follows:
must have the ability to make internal and external calls, but
the device can be called only by the following numbers:

All other business units, if they try to call the number 2000 must have disconnect tone
In essence it is about creating a class of special barrier which must refer all business units, with the exception of 4 devices listed above.

Furthermore, nobody from outside can call numbers except 2
+3906123456789
+3906987654321

Thanks for your help and I hope that this program can do.

5 Replies 5

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

The inside part is easy.

Create a new partition and name it something like 2000_Access_Partition

Put the DN for 2000 in this partition.

Copy the Call Search Space currently in use on the device (I'm assuming you're using the line/device CSS methodology....otherwise you'll have to jigger this a bit)  by the phones 2227, 2228, 3776, and 3855.  Name it something like PhonesPlus2000_CSS.

Add the 2000_Access_Partition to the PhonePlus2000_CSS and place it at the TOP of the list of partitions.

Create a route pattern for blocking on DN 2000, and add it to the normal internal partition used by your normal phones.

This handles the inside piece.

The outside piece is harder because it requires review of both the ANI and DNIS on the call.  In short, you can't do it without some rather fancy work.  H323 can't do it, and neither can CCM.  You *might* be able to do it using TCL, but I couldn't tell you how to go about that way.

What you COULD do is use an IVR to do it.  The IVR could pick up the ANI and DNIS and then route or block the call as required.  But you'd need UCCX or IP/IVR in the mix to do that.

Cliff

The new partion and the new CSS should be placed on the DN or the device?
Should be placed on all 5 devices? 2000 + 2227 + 2228 + 3776 + 3855.

So I can not block calls coming from the outside on the inside 2000.

HI.

Daniele

The new partition goes on the DN for 2000.

The new CSS would be added to the device (assuming you're using line/device methodology) for 2227 + 2228 + 3776 + 3855 (2000 doesn't need to call himself and doesn't need it).

The external calls can either be all allowed to reach 2000 (in which case the gateway would need the new CSS), or all not allowed to reach 2000 (in which case you would not give it the new CSS). 

Cliff

(please rate helpful posts.  If a post answers your question, please indicate it's an answer to help others with similar issues locate an answer quickly)

The outside piece is harder because it requires review of both the ANI and DNIS on the call.  In short, you can't do it without some rather fancy work.  H323 can't do it, and neither can CCM.  You *might* be able to do it using TCL, but I couldn't tell you how to go about that way.

Yes it's doable with H.323 or SIP, but a bit complicated.

Configure a COR list. Then three specialized DP's: two incoming with "answer-address", one outgoing with DID as destination-pattern.

In addition you will also have a match-all incoming DP, with "answer-address ." Apply the COR as needed on all involved DPs, done.

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

Paolo,

You're right!  I should have remembered this as I had to do it a few years back. +5 for Paolo!

Cliff