Views
Helpful
Replies

Error Code: 10011 Error | Description: System Error

abuahmed.sd
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have an error message acquired when I went to get a report a pdf file from Cisco Unified CM CDR Analysis and Reporting page, the error message comes out is: Error Code Error Description 10011 System Error

is there any solution for this error?

I would inform you that before I get the report with no error on the CSV file of the pdf file.

3 Replies 3

Kaloyan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Do you have the CDRs enabled on all servers (CM Administration page > Service Parameters > choose server > Cisco CallManager service > CDR Enabled Flag ---> True)? If yes, you can try to restart all CAR/CDR related services. For the CAR DB service you can only restart it by issuing stop/start commands in the CLI (note that the commands are case sensitive):

utils service stop "Cisco CAR DB"
utils service start "Cisco CAR DB"

If it doesn't work, please consider opening a ticket with Cisco TAC or upgrading CUCM to a newer version to ensure you are not hitting an existing defect. 

abuahmed.sd
Level 1
Level 1

Hello @Kaloyan 

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, the services are enabled on all servers. and I get the report before that error popup

the error message:

CDR_error_message.png

if I run that command in CLI, will erase all the data?

Thanks.

The CAR Tool parses CDR information, but does not write to it. So, no, if you restart the CAR DB service you will not lose CDR information.

The error code you are seeing, 10011, is a common one thrown by the CAR Tool and essentially means that CAR can't process the request due to an internal programming error. There are a considerable number of bugs referring to this error and I don't think Cisco spends a lot of time fixing/developing this utility. I'm sorry to say that other than restarting the service to see if it resolves the problem, there is not much else you can do other than open a TAC case.

Maren