cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Failed to mount Cisco Prime Collaboration Deployments export as NFS store to the ESXi Host. Please look at the exception details in PCD logs and check the ESXi logs for further details of the exceptions reported on PCD.

hi all,

i just deployed a PCD server 11.5, but when i want to add esxi host, eror come :

Failed to mount Cisco Prime Collaboration Deployments export as NFS store to the ESXi Host. Please look at the exception details in PCD logs and check the ESXi logs for further details of the exceptions reported on PCD.

Can you help me

thanks

8 Replies 8

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

PCD is not compatible with all license types of VMware vSphere ESXi, because some of these licenses do not enable required VMware APIs. The PCD Admin Guide incorporates compatible licenses.

The following are compatible with Cisco Prime Collaboration Deployment:

• Cisco UC Virtualization Foundation (appears as “Foundation Edition” in vSphere Client)
  • VMware vSphere Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition, or Enterprise Plus Edition
  • Evaluation mode license

The following are not compatible with Cisco Prime Collaboration Deployment:

• Cisco UC Virtualization Hypervisor (appears as "Hypervisor Edition" in vSphere Client)
  • VMware vSphere Hypervisor Edition

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

hi rath,

thanks for replied. my vmware already foundation edition.

here i attached for the capture.

thanks

Are you utilizing dns as part of your pcd install?

I can’t see logs but I had a problem with dns and pcd a while back where I believe no it was the esxi host was not returning properly.

hi Brunn,

i didnt configure for DNS

thanks

Hi there

There is a post with a workaround. try the below

I solved it by disabling my hypervisor license and went to Evaluation mode which lets you proceed.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

hi rath,

thanks for replied,

i already did, but not working, problem still happened.

any idea?

thanks

When I tried to delete the license, the license key and features disappeared, but still license validity showing never expires. Looks like the license was not changed to evaluation mode when I removed the license key from the esxi. may be this is the reason why the issue is still there. Any thoughts ?

What about vCenter?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: