Level 1
Level 1

Not able to send fax International.

need assistance in mgcp configuration for fax

FAX-->cucm-->mgcp-->trunk(sip)

6 Replies 6

Hi,

Please check in this URL:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-border-element/115742-fax-modem-call-flows-00.html#anc8

In addition, if you are saying that you are only not able to send the international faxes alone, please check the route pattern in CUCM, whether it has rights to allow international call. Also please check the SIP Trunk between CUCM & FAX, whether the same route pattern & external CSS is mentioned in that SIP Trunk.

Regards,

Prasana Kumar.P (prasana@commsouth.com)

Please rate if useful.

Regards, Prasana Kumar.P +919841027006

I checked the pattern and css on cucm and it's same. 

We faced this issue after we made a one changes on one of the site A,  which uses h. 323 as the gateway. 

And we did pass through configuration on vg224 , enable the modem pass through on cucm and disabled the Cisco fax relay and t.38

User reported that they were unable to send international fax from site C to Site A. 

Do I have to enable. T. 38, on cucm of site c and also the configuration of t38 on gateway . 

Please assist me. 

Yes, you need to enable the T.38 on CUCM and Gateway as well as this is the feature used for Fax relaying. After enabling, please share the Gateway config to further check.

Regards,

Prasana Kumar.P (prasana@commsouth.com)

Please rate if useful.

thanks!

And also I have to route the all the sales calls to another region number.

Hi Shaikh,

Were you able to resolve the issue ?

Regards,

Prasana Kumar.P

(Please rate if useful)

Thanks Prasana !

issue resolved