Views
Helpful
Replies

Feature Questions CCME 8

thedevastator
Level 1
Level 1

Howdy ;-),

since the answers given in previous post solved alot of my issues , i have some other questions , maybe someone can help me with that

- have a Cisco 2821 ,router with 50 phones connected 

we have several departments :

sales , purchase , it , etc etc .. now i have created pickup groups , so when a phone rings , people can pickup the phone , press a button 

and the call gets redirected to the person .. however the sales department , cannot see if the purchasedepartment is occupied and visa versa 

what i want to do is to if u call a person directly , but the phone does not answer , the call needs to be directed to rest of the persons inside the group , if that group does not answer it needs to be transferred to sales ..

( purchase consists of 5 phones , sales consists of 10 phones )

while the customer is calling our company i want to use the MOH , however im looking for an option that does not involve making the audio files itself , eg streaming or a mini plug so i can create a music source .. i found out alot features for streaming but nothing really hands on what i might need , anyone have an idea ?

2 Replies 2

For MOH you could see

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmeadm/cmemoh.html#wp1012267

And use a IBN server that play music.

Gerardo , 

thank you for your reply , im aware of the MOH from cisco , i was wondering if there was a case in which like the cisco can get connected to a SONOS , bridge or a shoutcast server so i can create a playlist for the MOH while my waiting customers , im unaware of an IBN server , or what that does

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: