IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello AllI would be grateful to have some advice on this strange thing I am observing.Users are complaining that there are one way voice sometime and it is quite random and intermittent. Most of the times it is fine but sometime there are issues when...

Hello,      I have implemented a new BE 6000 all the basic configurations are done and the phones are ringing.  Now I would like to create the SIP trunk between my CUCM version 9.2. When I started creating a SIP trunk its asking for Calling Search Sp...

skakfinn1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem to custom-CP Tones when configure the voip router 2911. I want to find out some parameters like frequency and cadense of tone.  Can anyone have me to indentify  this parameter ? Have any tool can support identify this parameters?...