cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Flex license for 3rd party sip phone like UCL enhanced licenses

adeebtaqui
Level 4
Level 4

Hi everyone, kindly advise if the new flex named user license can support 3rd party SIP phones with call functionality like was provided by UCL enhanced licenses?

4 Replies 4

Third party phones consume enhanced license and FLEX 3 license types and mapping with CUCM licenses :

1.png

Response Signature

I could not find in Cisco flex doc anything about 3rd party SIP devices support like was done in UCL enhanced. Can you please share as I may need show this to our customer.

Will the user 3rd party sip phone or cisco phones work or register with cucm12.5 on be7000 after expiry of 3 years flex nu enhanced license subscription?

Yes it will. The actual licensing as such in the various UC products do not change although Cisco comes up with a new licensing variant for FLEX.

Response Signature

Third party phones consume enhanced licences  and from the Named users calling tier enhanced  NU is equivalent   to UCL enhanced. Even I was not able to find a document which mention third party. 

Regarding subscription expiry ,AFAIK the phones doesn't stop working. But You can check this with your local Cisco SE.

Screenshot 2021-01-26 at 10.39.38 AM.png

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/spark-flex-plan/datasheet-c78-740395.html

Response Signature