Views
Helpful
Replies

Forgot the name of a feature in CUCM

KP-Lewis
Level 1
Level 1

llo Everyone,

I am new the cisco forum and I have a really dumb question. I seems to have forgotten the name of a feature in CUCM.

I am looking to create a auto directory that ties into an existing name. For instance, when anyone calls our main extension, it will go to this message that states "Thank you for calling.....blah, blah, blah.....please enter your party extension, press 1 for the directory, press zero for an operator".........For the life of me, I can't remember what this feature is called. I have been racking my brain. Is it a hunt group, ring tree, hunt pilot? 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You're never going to find it in CUCM because that's offered in other products, that's an auto-attendant and it's not something you configure in CUCM (you would only configure the routing to the AA).

Most usually in CUC, a UCC product, CUE or BACD/AA on IOS.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You're never going to find it in CUCM because that's offered in other products, that's an auto-attendant and it's not something you configure in CUCM (you would only configure the routing to the AA).

Most usually in CUC, a UCC product, CUE or BACD/AA on IOS.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thats what it was called. Auto-Attendent. Thank you. I do have a CUC. Now I have to figure out how to set it up. Thanks for the help.