cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Forward call to multiple numbers (no SNR)

clel
Level 1
Level 1

My question is similar to https://community.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony-and-phones/call-forward-to-multiple-external-numbers/td-p/3038017.

However, my organization doesn't use SNR. So do you know another option for this that works on internal and external numbers at the same time?

If not, can I request to add that functionality?

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

SNR doesn't work for internal numbers, for internal numbers you'd use a line group with whatever algorithm meets your needs.

For external numbers, you use SNR.

Those are the only options you have and they don't mix internal and external numbers.

You can reach out to your SE/AM to submit a PER along with the business case of why this new feature is requested. Do notice that submitting a PER doesn't guarantee it will be approved or when it will be implemented.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks! So, in case I only want one external number forward, can I use the normal forward feature in combination with a line group for internal forwarding as a solution?

The only way to do what you're asking, would be to send the call first to the line group via a call forward setting, and if no one answers, you could use the no coverage forward to the external number, but not have the external + internal numbers ring at the same time. Only if no one answers in the line group the call would use the external number as the last option.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Sorry for my late reply. Thanks for letting me know. Too bad, there doesn't seem to be a feature doing exactly what I want as of now. But at least a partial workaround.