IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Recently purchased a Cisco 8832 MPP (CP-8832-3PCC-K9) to add to my Webex Calling plan. I can get the device connected just fine to ethernet but I cannot for the life of me get it to connect to wi-fi. This device is sold as a wi-fi eligible devi...

websteth by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Custom Directory

Hi,I would like to create a custom directory that would be listed after the built-in corporate directory. I have a few very basic questions:Is there a tutorial out there showing how to do this? I wasn't able to find one.We are using a Linux based CUC...

I am looking for someone to confirm the function of a given command for me in a Cisco CUBE configuration.  The documentation I found is not specific enough to provide me an answer.  Unfortunately, I don't have access to the equipment to confirm this ...

Kid8082 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! voicemail default

Hii want to change default voicemail (of button mail), i have created cti route with DN (forward all) and create call handler with same DN, this call handler with greeting administratorfrom this button user can read message (after asking id and pin o...

kingstdz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, so I'm working on an Audio over IP system that recommends the  'switchport voice vlan dot1p" command on the switch ports utilized for their equipment.I'm pretty sure I understand what the dot1p command is doing, it takes traffic received from a p...

sbachman by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VG224 IOS needed

Hello,Does anyone have a version of the VG224 IOS.  Mine has gone corroupt and I cannot download a new version from Cisco without a service contract.This was the version that I was running.vg224-i6s-mz.124-9.T7.binNow all I get is the following when ...