IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco office phone, and the volume its set to a certain volume and I don't have any option to adjust my office phone volume like its a restriction put on it is there something I can manually do to uplift that restriction myself?  

Hello, I've purchased a Cisco 192 ATA Adapter to connect an old bell ringer to a VOIP system. When connecting the Adapter to the network I can see the IP address it's been given through DHCP however I cannot browse to it. I can ping it, but when atte...

JakeJTNC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to lock changing volume on cisco ip phone model 8851 ? The issue we are having is that people keep changing the volume to very low, then when we are paging, they can barely hear the volume since it has been lowered,   As far as I know ...

svadmin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At work we have one main line with 3 additional lines. I have followed the instructions under settings- notifications- ringtone (changed to no ringtone). The 3 lines continue to sound. How do you prevent this? I only want my personal line to ring and...

Hello All,I have purchased a Cisco IP phone - CP 6821(MPP firmware)  Phone. While registering it , with the Ring Central server which is hosted on the internet , the phone asks for an activation code (pic attached) .can anyone please let me know how ...