Views
Helpful
Replies

Forward Group Extension

christianbernal
Level 1
Level 1

Good day!!

One question ..  I have five extensions 7100  --> ... 7104, I need that if one extension not answer after 10 seconds, anyone the others extensions can answer the call !!

What I need to configure ?? Hunt List??

Thanks..

3 Replies 3

yes you configure hunt list to achieve this. refer below docs for configuration assistance if you have CUCM in place.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_1_2/ccmcfg/bccm-712-cm/b03htlst.html

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_0_1/ccmfeat/CUCM_BK_CEF0C471_00_cucm-features-services-guide-90/CUCM_BK_CEF0C471_00_cucm-features-and-services-guide_chapter_0111.html

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes you can configure Hunt Lists.

The process at high level is :

1) Create a line group and add these extensions to the line group.

2) Create a Hunt List and add the line group to this Hunt List

3) Create a Hunt Pilot - give it a new extension and add the Hunt List here.

4) Adjust the hunt timers according to your needs.

If you still want the original dialed number same, you can set call forward no answer to hunt list with broadcast algorithm.

You can also look into the pickup groups and choose the feature which best matches your requirements.

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts

Sudheer Shenoy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Yes hunt list would be the best option. 

Navigate Call Routing --> Route/Hunt --> Line Group and add Lines from 7101 to 7104. Set distribution algorithm as broadcast.

Navigate Call Routing --> Route/Hunt --> Hunt List and add that line group in it.

Navigate Call Routing --> Route/hunt --> huntpilot --> Configure Huntpilot number

Now in 7100 call forward no anwer setting, put the huntpilot number. 

You can set the duration after which you should forward in "No Answer Ring Duration (seconds)" just below forward settings. 

Best Regards,

Sudheer Shenoy