IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Friends. I have a concern for my FXO port when call are getting forwarded.Below is my scenario We have 2 FXO lines which is registered as MGCP on CUCM 10.5 IOS version :  15.1(4)M8, Whenever call is forwarded to an external number when the cal...

Hi, I have a CCM Cluster version.6.1.2 and I have a problem with an VG248, using MGCP as signal control. This VG248 in moments is rebootCisco VG248 has software version: 1.3(1)DSP firmware version : 3.6(25C)I ckeck the voltaje, CPU, status port of th...

So I have a user that constantly logs there self out of the hunt group while picking up call. is there a way to log her phone logged back in with out me needing to removing and re add there extension to the hunt groups?

Hi  i have a customer that have a 300 cisco 7945/65 that don't start the boot process at all ,and they work before . the phone is power on , i see the lights but the phone get stuck and the speakers light is on ,and that's it .  i have try to do fact...

Dear All, I have requirement that is to register 100 new IP phones on the server, how can I do it with DUMMY mac-address? How does call manager identify these macs, and device types(7821,7945,7965 etc)? How to convert these macs to original once regi...

Syed by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, Is there a way CUCM can select the preferred line on the IP Phone for outbound calls. Example: Line 2 automatically gets selected when I pick the handset to make an outbound call. Thank you - Karan Arora

Hello Everyone, Receving an alert from RTMT regarding some trust certifications for our entire CUCM cluster. It looks like the certs got expired on March 25th.   Validity From: Fri Mar 25 17:01:55 EDT 2011           To:   Fri Mar 25 17:01:55 EDT 201...

mightyking by Level 6
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Sometimes db replication of CUCM cluster is (on publisher) state turns to 3 so after restart of publisher it goes back to "2" but I need to find out why it changes as "3" sometimes. Any idea how to get logs or figure out why this happens?...