05-06-2020 12:37 PM - edited 05-07-2020 12:05 AM
I configured Cisco Cloud Onboarding, everything seems fine and Onboarding completed without any issues.
But I can't generate a voucher because the generate button is grayed out.
Can anyone help?
05-10-2020 06:57 AM
05-10-2020 10:22 PM - edited 05-11-2020 08:33 AM
Have you changed auto registration method for applicable phone models in Device Default under On-premise Onboarding Method?
05-11-2020 01:32 PM
thanks for info!
Unfortunately, I get following message on my phone "Verfiy your Internet connection..." but my Internet connections is ok and without activation code is MRA working.
What I did:
1. Cisco Onborading Cloud configuration (MRA Activation Domain, Proxy Login, Public Certs)
2. Created a device (BAT)
3. Tick in Device (Require Activation Code for Onboarding, Allow Activation Code via MRA)
4. Changed Device Profile to On-permise Onboarding Method to "Activation Code"
May I forgot something?
Thanks for help!
05-12-2020 08:57 AM
the error message on my phone is "The SRP Invoke failed", if I type in my Activation Code via MRA. Is that might be a firewall issue?
07-08-2020 01:44 AM
have you solved the issue?
I recieve exactly the same error message "SRP Invoke failed"
07-08-2020 02:14 AM
sry I totally forgot to write an answer!
Yes, I solved the issue. The issue was with the public DNS SRV record.
You have to check following steps:
1) The uc service domain have to be in the public cert of ExpE
2) The public dns SRV record need to have the ExpE server name + uc service domain (not ExpE server domain)
3) CUCM need to have access to the Internet. In my case via HTTP Proxy (Onboarding Configuration)
The activation code is not working, if the SRV record domain its different to uc service domain.
Just4Info, you dont need to change the the ExpE server domain, just put the voice domain to the certificate and add an second SRV entry to the public DNS server.
ExpE - expe01.company.com
Voice domain - uc.company.com
SRV Record on public DNS:
expe01.company.com (not working)
Hope my informations can help to fix your issue!
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: