cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ghost Calls On 7962G

Jary T
Level 1
Level 1

We have two forms of ghost calls coming in in our phone systems, one of which is new to a recent-ish update, one has been recurring since before it.

The older version involves the phone system ringing an incoming call for one or two beats with caller ID C6160, with nobody on the other side.

The newer version involves customers being connected to us by calling a number thats not our store's number, somehow, but still being connected in to us with the same caller ID of C6160. When the call goes through to us, they can hear us, but we receive no audio from their side.

I am fairly certain C6160 is our main connection type thing, as when called internally it rings to all phones set to receive incoming calls.

Unfortunately, our company limits at-store access to any information about our systems so I'm unable to acquire any more specific information.

My manager asked me to look into it, for some reason, so I was hoping someone could direct me in some way towards a solution or even just a reason why. 

Thank you for your time!

0 Replies 0